Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Luke 6: 27-28

it says "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."

wow..bless those who curse you and pray for those who mistreat you? but why? well...of course i know why but can i do it? i dont know. for now? i really dont know if i can do it.
then people will come and tell me "why cant u just get over it and let it go?" dont u think i want to do that too? this is really tiring fyi. and its not that easy. saying is easy but nobody will truly understand because the one who went through it was and is ME. its really not as simple as you think. a kid wont know the meaning of pain if he has not fallen and got himself injured.

however, dont get me wrong, in saying all that i'm not pointing fingers at others for not being understanding because unlike some, that's just not my style. i understand and have been in the position of others in cases like this where words are the only thing we can offer.

that is why i choose not to talk about it anymore cause i know there's no point. all i have to deal with now is myself. unfortunately..haha...i'm a pretty expressive kinda person. i will always want to share my feelings and thoughts, so for now the people i feel sorry for are my mum and brother for having to listen to me. hehe.
but still, God is my ultimate listener...He's the one i tell everything to because i know He can understand me more than anyone can and He wont get tired of listening to me, which is what i really need =)

No comments: