Tuesday, October 9, 2007

time is ticking

so here goes another week.

it often surprises me how each week seem to slip pass, often without me even noticing. well i guess that's life. there's no turning back. and that gives it all the more meaning to live and by that i mean live with a Purpose.

but just by looking at myself i wonder how i can even say that since i dont walk the talk. heh. i'm one aimless and ambitionless person you'll be shocked to have known. no kidding. most of the time i just dont seem to grasp the plans that God has made for me and just go with the flow. i've tried but it's not as easy as it seems. i'm still asking in what area has He assigned me to and meanwhile serve as much as i can. however, i'm never worried as i know His timing is always right. when He thinks you're prepared, He'll give it to you.

Trust is a big word for me in my walk with God. this is the word that i try very hard to apply in my life and every time i do, the result of it is my reward. =) the more i trust in Him, the more i gain. yes, the results may not always turn out the way i want it to be but there's always something behind that consequence that'll surprise me. i know i and many others often quote this verse but it speaks alot.
Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

oh well....on a lighter note, i'm starting my 5th sem next wednesday. phew...time really flies...im actually already going in to the 5th sem! two more sems and im done for diploma! wow. haha. i just cant wait for this whole education thing to end =p.

micheal buble's Home is addictive! i cant get enough of it....another summer day, has come and gone away, in Paris and Rome but i wanna go home........let me go home......

No comments: